Martin Luther King, Jr Sunday: Don’t Sleep Through the Revolution
Martin Luther King, Jr delivered a lecture titled “Don’t Sleep Through the Revolution” to the Unitarian Universalist Association General Assembly in 1966. We will look back at his inspiring life and consider the relevance in 2020 for the words he delivered directly to UUs.
- CUC January 2020 Bulletin
- CUC December 2019 Bulletin
- CUC November 2019 Bulletin
- CUC October 2019 Bulletin
- CUC September 2019 Bulletin
- 39th Annual Thomas Edison Black Maria Film Festival
- Martin Luther King, Jr., National Day of Service, Weekend Snack Pack Initiative
- Join us for an Afternoon with Bill Ervolino
Get to Know Us
Central Unitarian Church is a religious community serving members in Bergen, Hudson, Passaic and Rockland counties. The congregation, founded more than a century ago, is part of a 450-year-old faith tradition and is a member of the Unitarian Universalist Association. Sunday worship for adults and children begins at 10:30 am.